21 June 2024
Human Resource Management
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the Human Resource Management (HRM) function and the HR’s role in present-day workforce planning and talent management. It acquaints the students with the key aspects of employee management from the start of the journey to an organization such as recruitment, selection, learning and development through succession planning, active talent management and exit.
Mané Beglaryan, Associate Professor, American University of Armenia, Armenia
bachelor - master's degree students
At the end of this module, participants will be able to:
• Describe the key assumptions that distinguish contemporary applications of human resource
• Define job analysis and competency-based recruitment
• Appreciate the role of learning and development in organizations
• Understand human resources from a strategic, systematic perspective
• Apply this analysis to human resource management systems such as selection, performance
appraisal, and compensation
• Design and execute performance management system tying it to compensation and benefits
4 ECTS / 2 US
EUR 600: Tuition fee: 700€ for free movers. 100€ discount on tuition fee if you complete your application before March 15, 2024.
No tuition fees for students nominated by a partner university.
EUR 100: Admin fees: 100€ for all students (non refundable)