12 August 2022
Java Programmingonline course
Java's unique architecture enables programmers to develop a single application that can run across multiple platforms seamlessly and reliably. In this course, students gain extensive experience with Java and its object-oriented features. Students learn to create robust console and GUI applications.
This course introduces computer programming using the JAVA programming language with object-oriented programming principles.
Emphasis is placed on event-driven programming methods, including creating and manipulating objects, classes, and using object-oriented tools such as the class debugger.
The course will includes over than 500 examples, and will conclude with several case study. There will be some assignments which will give you more understanding of the programming concepts.
Prof, Dr. Rand Kouatly
This course is designed for current university students, working professionals and any individuals with an interest in learning how to program in Java and further their knowledge in the field of computer science.
Participants from all fields and disciplines are welcome.
After this course you will be able to understand basic concepts of writing a computer program with the programming language Java . After completing of this course the student will:
• learn the basics of modern programming in Java.
• apply the acquired knowledge directly in practical tasks.
• know the meaning and functions of algorithms and their possible applications.
• apply object-oriented programming, design methods and principles.
• are able apply the basic principles and methods for the design, implementation and analysis of algorithms.
• understand complex data structures such as lists and trees.
• identify the exceptions and ensure the exception’s handling through programming.
• identify and apply Python modern libraries to support programming methods.
• learn standard input and output, and access to standard streams, files’ streams and objects’ streams
EUR 980: 980 EUR for students
EUR 1460: 1460 EUR for working professionals