12 August 2022
Dutch Language Level 2 (A1- → A1+) early August
Do you know a few words and phrases in Dutch, but are you still a beginner? Would you like to improve your comprehension of Dutch and express yourself better? Our Dutch Language Level 2 course will help you expand your vocabulary and knowledge of grammar, and develop your reading, listening, writing and speaking skills. In a small class of up to 16 students with a qualified trainer you will advance in your learning quickly and effectively.
This A1+ course is designed for beginners with some prior knowledge of Dutch. In a pleasant and supportive learning environment, using a wide variety of interactive exercises, we’ll work on your Dutch language skills, grammar and vocabulary. You’ll make your first sentences using the past tense and learn more about travel and leisure in the Netherlands.
The course will help you:
- build elementary vocabulary;
- improve your grammar (word order, past perfect, comparative, pronouns);
- develop your speaking skills (pronunciation, responding, conversations);
- train your writing skills (spelling, emails, simple texts);
- improve your comprehension of spoken Dutch;
- improve your comprehension of written Dutch.
The Babel institute is situated in a monumental building in the centre of Utrecht. We encourage you to explore this beautiful part of the Netherlands in your free time and practise your newly acquired skills with Dutch locals.
EUR 525: Course fee