7 July 2022
Transformation Design Experience
During these 4 days you will embark on a unique learning journey about Transformation Design. We will work on enriching your head, heart and hands. The programme includes a mix of self-lear¬ning and peer-learning, indoor and outdoor activities, inspirational sessions to feed your brain, as well as moments to spend on your well-being. There will be time for you to make, and also time to reflect.
Marco van Hout
Anyone who would like to implement the strategic priorities of the ‘3 Dimensions' into their daily work and lives. Educators, team leads, curriculum designers, coordinators, managers, researchers and anyone who feels they have the capacity to organise (and design) a transformation. Corporate leaders who wish to pave the way for sustainable (digital) transformation. Design leaders seeking ways to inspire their teams towards new mindsets. Entrepreneurs and start-ups looking to create, develop and scale businesses in a transformational context. Public sector leaders that want to work more sustainably, inclusively and help create shared value in participative ways.
You will be introduced to the essentials of Transformation Design. In exact, you will learn about:
- The 15 S Model: a Strategic Design process;
- The six Sustainable Development Goals transformations;
- Organizing diversity within your team and how this will impact sustainable change and transformation;
- Your personal role in transformation: how does the self-relate to the system, and what role do our intentions have?;
- The differences between change and transformation, between complicated and complex problems, between a global and local outlook and between designing in the open and behind closed doors.
EUR 900: Tuition fee