13 July 2023
Game in International Business Development: Play & Learn How to Run a Business Overseas
In this course, students work in groups on a simulation of a business expansion to one or many foreign markets. While using an online platform for business games, students must make business and marketing decisions to achieve certain preset objectives. The
algorithm adjusts market reactions according to students’ decisions. Teams will compete during 8 sessions: each session tallies with a one-year period. KPIs inform teams at the end of each session about their performance. Teams must make subsequent decisions
to improve their KPIs.
For any information, please contact email@example.com
Applicants must have achieved at least an undergraduate level in a business discipline
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
▪ Understand the complexity of a business organization
▪ Learn how to leverage between different types of decisions to keep a company
▪ Manage the stress, the team members personal differences to keep harmony and
efficiency within the team
▪ Adopt a multidimensional approach of decision-making where decisions of different
aspects (finance, logistics, marketing, HR, etc.) are taken simultaneously
▪ Give feedback, receive feedback, analyze, understand, and react
▪ Orally present a topic and provide salient arguments
▪ Write business reports
6 ECTS Credits
30 class-hours + Independent learning hours
EUR 1175: Early bird for application before 30, April 2023 : € 1025 (regular fee).
EUR 825: Partner University fee (please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org) to check eligibility.
Early bird for application before 30, April 2023 : € 675 (Partner University fee).