23 June 2023
Introduction to Structural Equation Models
1. Introduction to latent variable models, measurement error, path diagrams.
2. Estimation, identification, interpretation of model parameters.
3. Scaling and interpretation issues
4. Scalar programming for structural equation models in R-lavaan and STATA.
5. Mediation models in the structural equation framework.
6. Model fit and model improvement
7. General linear parameter constraints
8. Multiple-group models
9. Introduction to models for means and intercepts
10. The FIML approach to analysis with missing data
11. Alternative estimators for non-normal data.
Andreas Hermann & Douglas Baer
Master | PhD | Postdoc | Professional
CHF 1100: Master | PhD
CHF 2000: Postdoc | Professional