28 June 2024
Cross Cultural Management
Go for students' favorite module!
This course covers the challenge of interacting, managing and leading across cultural differences and national boundaries. Cultural differences are hard to understand because, although their consequences are obvious, it is not easy to analyze, describe or categorize them. Culture is actually highly complex. For future manager, being aware of the variety of issues and opportunities that arise when we take action outside our own culture is a key factor for success.
You may find more information on the course on our website.
Benoit Chalifoux, international speaker on soft skills, sales and diversity in the world of business in Canada, Africa and Europe.
undergraduate-graduate students. Young professionals welcome.
At the end of this module, participants will be able to:
- consider the importance of intercultural communication
- learn to think across cultural differences
- improve soft skills while doing business abroad
- apply their understanding of cultural differences to evaluate the challenges and opportunities of doing business in different countries
- negotiate across different cultures
- analyze cases dealing with cross-cultural issues and to apply the learning to practical business situations; they will develop a greater intercultural sensitivity and empathy.
4 ECTS-2 US credits
EUR 100: 100 euros application fees for all students (non refundable)
EUR 600: Tuition fee: 700€ for free movers. 100€ discount on tuition fee if you complete your application before March 15, 2024.
No tuition fees for students nominated by a partner university.