31 July 2020
ChinaMed Business Programonline course
The ChinaMed Business Program (CMBP) offers a unique and intensive set of crash courses – for a total of 120+ hours of intensive training – designed to equip a high-power group of prospective managers and entrepreneurs with strategic skills in the areas of business internationalization, cross-cultural management and creative entrepreneurship, with a focus on China and the Euro-Mediterranean region.
The CMBP curriculum has been specifically designed by an international team of scholars of contemporary China together with European executive education specialists and China-based professionals. All faculty members are accomplished business executives, legal professionals and academics from some of the world’s best universities and most dynamic companies.
The program aims to respond to the growing demand for highly-qualified profiles combining substantive competence on China and the Euro-Mediterranean region, good command of the basics of international business, and an entrepreneurial spirit free of naiveté.
CMBP is promoted by the TOChina Hub, a partnership between the University of Torino, ESCP Business School (Turin Campus) & T.wai - Torino World Affairs Institute, and is hosted by Peking University.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, CMBP will be fully organized online. After 4 weeks of lectures and mentoring, up to 50 young international talents will be equipped with advanced cross-cultural management tools to deal with China's business eco-system by:
- acquiring essential know-how to pursue an international business venture through 120 hours of lectures & mentoring with a world-class faculty of academics, entrepreneurs and managers from key multinational corporations
- becoming part of a vibrant community of high-achieving Alumni steadily establishing themselves in business, academia and institutions across the globe
- obtaining a certificate issued by the TOChina Hub and Peking University, China’s top academic institution
EUR 800: Tuition fees for current and former affiliates of the following institutions:
• American University of Rome
• Beijing Foreign Studies University
• Collegio Universitario "Renato Einaudi"
• ESCP Business School
• Fondazione CRT (Talenti per l’Export, Talenti per l’Impresa)
• Fondazione RUI
• Fondazione Terzo Pilastro - Internazionale
• Guangdong Foreign Studies University
• INALCO - Institut national des langues et civilisations orientales
• IPE - Istituto per ricerche ed attività educative
• MSOI - UNYA Italy
• Peking University
• Politecnico di Torino
• Tel Aviv University
• TOChina Academic Network members
• Tongji University
• Università degli Studi di Torino
• University of Lausanne
• Zhejiang University
EUR 1600: Tuition fees for all other participants