5 August 2022
ChinaMed Business Program
The ChinaMed Business Program (CMBP) offers a unique and intensive set of crash courses – for a total of 170 hours of intensive training – designed to equip a high-power group of prospective managers and entrepreneurs with strategic skills in the areas of business internationalization, cross-cultural management and creative entrepreneurship, with a focus on China and the Euro-Mediterranean region.
The CMBP curriculum has been specifically designed by an international team of scholars of contemporary China together with European executive education specialists and China-based professionals. All faculty members are accomplished business executives, legal professionals and academics from some of the world’s best universities and most dynamic companies.
The program aims to respond to the growing demand for highly-qualified profiles combining substantive competence on China and the Euro-Mediterranean region, good command of the basics of international business, and an entrepreneurial spirit free of naiveté.
CMBP is promoted by the TOChina Hub, an integrated knowledge hub established by the University of Torino, ESCP Business School (Turin campus) & T.wai – Torino World Affairs Institute, in partnership with INALCO and Peking University.
Due to COVID-19, the 2021 edition of the program has been successfully moved online. Leveraging on the improvement of the pandemic situation in summer 2022, but with ongoing restrictions concerning foreign entry to the People's Republic of China, the 10th edition of the program will take place in Europe, starting in Paris and ending in Turin. After 4 weeks of lectures and mentoring, up to 50 young international talents will be equipped with advanced cross-cultural management tools to deal with China's business ecosystem by:
- acquiring essential know-how to pursue an international business venture through 120 hours of lectures & mentoring with a world-class faculty of academics, entrepreneurs and managers from key multinational corporations
- becoming part of a vibrant community of high-achieving Alumni steadily establishing themselves in business, academia and institutions across the globe
- obtaining a certificate issued by the TOChina Hub and Peking University, China’s top academic institution
EUR 1600: Tuition fees for current and former affiliates of the following steering institutions:
• ESCP Business School
• Inalco - Institut national des langues et civilisations orientales
• Peking University
• Università degli Studi di Torino
EUR 2000: Tuition fees for all other participants