2 August 2019
Additive Manufacturing – 3D Printing
Master's level course by LUT University.
The main topics of the course are:
- Terminology used in additive manufacturing
- Most common methods, processes and equipment
- Principles of utilisation of additive manufacturing in product design
- Economical aspects of additive manufacturing
- Practical cases and applications
- Future possibilities of additive manufacturing
Contact person of the LUT Summer School: Mrs. Veronika Kojo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final-year Bachelor's and Master's students with background knowledge in technology.
After having passed this course a student should know basic technologies of additive manufacturing (AM) 3D printing.
EUR 895: For students from partner universities: for 3–4 weeks: tuition EUR 895 + accommodation EUR 500, for 2 weeks: tuition EUR 695 + accommodation EUR 400.
EUR 995: For students from non-partner universities: for 3–4 weeks: tuition EUR 995 + accommodation EUR 500, for 2 weeks: tuition EUR 795 + accommodation EUR 400.