26 July 2017
Black Sea Summer University
This summer university programme, organized by CIFE (Centre international de formation européenne) takes place in Tblisi, Georgia from July 20th to July 26th 2017. About 20 international students can learn about the geopolitical importance of the wider Black Sea Area, its prospects and challenges with its neighbours and the European Union in the political and economic arena. The students are taught by international experts in this field.
The working language is English.
Programme of the 2017 edition:
- Wider Black Sea region in the Global context,
- The European Union and the Geopolitics of the Black Sea
- The challenges for Eastern Partnership and European Integration
- Georgian identity. Regional identity and Georgian Foreign Policy.
- The frozen conflicts in the Black Sea region
- Strategies of Power in Shaping the Future Security of the Black Sea Region
- Graduate Students
- Motivated young researchers
- Undergraduate Students interested in European subjects (from 2nd year of studies onwards)
The CIFE Summer University is known for its level of excellence, the high level of both academic speakers and practitioners and the active involvement of the participants in all discussions and debates. This outstanding experience will undoubtly provide the participants with interesting exchanges and a useful learning experience, deep EU expertise and relevant output for their CV.
ECTS credits are available for this programme.
EUR 400: This amount (400 Euros) applies to participants who are able to justify their status of student. For those who are not students, please contact us for more information regarding the fees you would pay.
Scholarships available for particularly qualified candidates.