1 July 2017
on course website
Designing resilient entrepreneurship
The Summer School mixes theory and practice to teach entrepreneurship. It includes three days of pretotyping and testing of the ideas, so projects that need a testing phase, such as hard-science products and manufacturing based innovations can get the most from the course.
The summer school on "Designing Resilient Entrepreneurship" is an international and collaborative program. It adopts a bespoke blended learning approach designed to engage real game-changers by equipping them with the all the skills, tools and confidence to successfully turn business ideas into reality.
MAIN CONTENTS AND SPEAKERS
• Problem statement and Idea understanding (G. Fantoni, Univ. of Pisa, Italy)
• Grammar of creation (A. Bonaccorsi, Univ. of Pisa, Italy)
• Pretotyping: Pretotype it! (L. Zangrando - Pretotype it!, USA-Italy)
• Pretotyping: Design connected devices (D. Mazzei – Zerynth.com, Italy)
• Pain and Gains, Value Proposition & Business Modeling (G. Montelisciani, L. Trivelli, Univ. of Pisa, Italy)
• Pretotyping: 3D Printing (C. De Maria - Fablab Pisa, Italy)
• Implementation strategies, Global Thinking, Business Planning (R. Garcia -Buoyant Capital, USA)
• Technology Foresight (K. Steinmüller, Z-Punkt, Germany)
• Technology Intelligence (R. Apreda, Erre Quadro Srl, Italy)
• Strategic Marketing (F. Ancarani - Bologna Business School, Italy)
• B2B Sales (G. Fioravanti, Training Factor, Italy)
• Branding and Product Communication (P. Bardoni, Things.is, Italy)
Moreover, coaching sessions are scheduled to allow you to transform your idea in a successful business.
For further information write to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 19/05/2017
Prof. Andrea Bonaccorsi
We target hard-science, manufacturing based innovations, i.e. those new products which require some physical testing, meeting one of these criteria:
• Idea developed in entrepreneurship programs or BP competitions;
• Idea patented (or filed);
• Idea supported by a proof of concept (incl. crowdfunded project)
• Established start-up or company
• Acknowledged (or under acknowledgement) university spin-off.
The goal of the school is to increase the ability of new entrepreneurs to transform ideas born in the context of academia, public research and other innovation ecosystems into viable, sustainable and scalable businesses, building up resilience with respect to market turbulence. This implies building up robust business foundations, based on a thorough understanding of strengths and weaknesses.
EUR 600: - Application Deadline: 25/05/2017Register for this course
on course website