23 June 2017
European Institutional Law
- Overview of EU institutional law
- Evolution and constitutional foundations of the EU
- Roles of the various institutions in the EU decision-making process
- The Court of Justice of the EU, the system of judicial remedies and the role of the national courts
- Fundamental rights in the EU
- EU external relations: mixed agreements
Legal practitioners seeking an introduction to EU institutional law.
This five-day course will provide a thorough introduction to the institutional law of the EU.
The Academy of European Law's conferences and seminars meet the standard requirements for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) recognition. Please have a look into the programme PDF for more details.
EUR 1090: Discount available
ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
More information and application on: https://www.era-comm.eu/jubilee/scholarship.html