23 June 2017
EU Regulation and Supervision of Financial Markets
- Scope of financial market regulation in the European Union
- The European supervisory architecture (EBA, ESMA & EIOPA), the Single Supervisory Mechanism and the role of the ECB
- Crisis management for financial institutions in the EU: recovery and resolution for systemically relevant financial institutions
- Overview of the relevant rules: MiFID II, CRD IV, UCITS and AIFMD
- Aspects of financial crime with focus on the Market Abuse Directive (MAD II/MAR) and Anti-Money Laundering Directive (AML IV)
This course will provide an introduction to the regulation and supervision of financial markets in the European Union.
The Academy of European Law's conferences and seminars meet the standard requirements for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) recognition. Please have a look into the programme PDF for more details.
EUR 1190: Discount available
ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
More information and application on: https://www.era-comm.eu/jubilee/scholarship.html