7 July 2017
European Competition Law
- Key concepts of competition policy and economics
- Methods for defining the relevant market
- The rules applicable to vertical and horizontal agreements
- The abuse of a dominant market position
- Public and private enforcement of competition rules
- The control of mergers at EU level
- EU competition law rules applicable to State aid measures
- Public-sector undertakings and the provision of Services of General Economic Interest
Training methods will include presentations, case studies and workshops.
Practitioners seeking an introduction to European competition law.
This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the basics of EU competition law.
The Academy of European Law's conferences and seminars meet the standard requirements for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) recognition. Please have a look into the programme PDF for more details.
EUR 1090: Discount available
ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
More information and application on: https://www.era-comm.eu/jubilee/scholarship.html