21 July 2017
Doing Business in Russia: International Perspective
The Summer School features lectures, master classes and case studies dedicated to Russian business specifics:
- Cross-cultural Aspects of Working and Living in Russia
- Doing Business: Investment Climate
- Innovation Projects in Russia
- Legal Aspects
- Russian Company Abroad.
It also includes a number of field visits to international corporate partners. A visit to the main industrial exhibition in Russia — International Trade Fair INNOPROM is also a part of the programme.
The summer school is designed for students interested in:
— working in partnership with Russian companies;
— working in Russian global corporations or medium-sized businesses;
— opening an enterprise in Russia or jointly with a Russian partner company.
Contact person for the programme is Ms. Elena Grigoryeva, firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior undergraduate students and master students are primary participants, but all interested applicants are welcome.
The course introduces Russian business environment and allows to improve the knowledge necessary to work in Russia or in partnership with Russian companies.
EUR 300: The fee includes:
- Study programme
- Transfers to field visits
- Coffee breaks during the study days
- Welcome and farewell reception
- Cultural programme: a city tour and a tour to the Presidential Center of Boris Yeltsin, the first President of Russia
- Accommodation at the university dormitory
- Visa support and official invitation for Russian visa