16 August 2019
The outstanding summer school “Civil Engineering” is entirely carried out in English and is cut out for those who are keen on architecture and design solutions. Staying in our charming city with its marvellous architecture would be of a great value and contribution to this course.
We welcome students to come to St. Petersburg - the Venice of the North! St. Petersburg is the cultural heart of Russia as well as a major trade gateway, financial and industrial centre. You will definitely enjoy staying in Saint-Petersburg and having fun while summer holidays.
The cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city.
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art.
- Pub Quiz in the city center of St. Petersburg.
- Visit to the “Baltika” Brewery/"Coca-Cola" factory where students can learn about the construction and logistic peculiarities of the plant.
- Excursion to Peterhof palace-ensemble with picturesque gardens, a countless number of fountains and giant golden statues.
- Picnic at the seashore of the Gulf of Finland where students can enjoy Russian style barbecue (optional, for extra price).
- Excursion to Pushkin, former tzar summer residence famous for its palace and park ensemble. Students will visit the outstanding Catherine Palace with glorious Amber room (optional, for extra price).
Aleksandr Vysotskiy, CEO of Vysotskiy consulting, expert in BIM;
Tatiana Khvatova, Dr of Science;
Daria Zaborova, leading lecturer of SPbPU
Students are expected to have at least 1 year of university-level studies;
EUR 510: The participation fee includes tuition fee, course material, company visit and cultural program.