2 August 2019
Doing Business in Russia
The program perfectly suits the students major in business, management or economics, willing to get introduced to peculiarities of business in Russia or considering options of perspective cooperation with Russian companies in future.
The course aims at gaining professional knowledge on Russian business environment, major markets and industries, special characteristics of entrepreneurship and business marketing in Russia along with investment potential of Russian international companies in terms of accounting. The program also provides students with learning basics of Russian Language (or improving the language background).
The cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city.
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art.
- Pub Quiz in the city center of St. Petersburg.
- Visit to the “Baltika” Brewery/"Coca-Cola" factory where students can learn about the construction and logistic peculiarities of the plant.
- Excursion to Peterhof palace-ensemble with picturesque gardens, a countless number of fountains and giant golden statues.
- Picnic at the seashore of the Gulf of Finland where students can enjoy Russian style barbecue (optional, for extra price).
- Excursion to Pushkin, former tzar summer residence famous for its palace and park ensemble. Students will visit the outstanding Catherine Palace with glorious Amber room (optional, for extra price).
Tatiana Khvatova, Professor, D.Sc;
Oksana Evseeva, Associate Professor, D.Sc;
Olesia Kuzakova, Associate Professor, D.Sc;
Alexei Trykov, Assistant Professor, PhD;
Irina Gladkikh and Irina Baranova, Associate Professors, D.Sc.
Students are expected to have at least 1 year of university-level studies;
EUR 680: Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, company visits, cultural program.