13 August 2020
on course website
Russian Language for Business Communicationblended course
Russian Language for Business Communication: 3 ECTS
In the end of the course, students will be able to conduct business conversations both by telephone and in person; to listen and to understand conversation of business partners, business phone calls, speeches at meetings, advertisements, to write business letters, announcements; to fill out document templates and forms, to read the business texts etc. Lexical and grammatical objectives: grammatical and lexical units, specific for business style.
Russian Business Culture: 1 ECTS
Key concepts of the Russian business culture are considered together with structure and hierarchy in Russian companies, working relationships in Russia, business practices in Russia, attitude towards foreign partners, gender aspects etc. Such partial issues as business dress code, meals and business etiquette, gifts are also taken into consideration.
Deadline for registration:
Online format: July 15, 2021
for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: June 30, 2021
for non-EU nationals: May 25, 2021
- Online Interactive Russian Culture & Traditions event
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum
- Online Interactive Campus Tour
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Provided only for the Hybrid or the Tailor-made formats:
- on campus at the university dormitory
- accommodation in host Russian families
Details of the options and booking procedures will be discussed with each applicant individually.
- Good command of English language
- Level of Russian language not lower than A2
*The students who are interested in achieving better progress in Russian language or receiving more credits can combine this program with any other module in Russian Studies.
EUR 270: Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invition)
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits (mailed by post in case of the online format of the Summer School).
- If you take 2 programs in one season you get a 10% discount per each course;
- If you take 3 or more programs in one season you get a 15% discount per each course;
- If you are an alumni of any previous course in the last 5 years you get a 10% discount for any summer program;
- If you are an SPbPU student you get a 20% discount for any summer course;
- If you are a student of any other Russian university you get a 15% discount for any summer program.
on course website