27 July 2018
on course website
Italian Language and Culture
The intensive courses of Italian of the Summer School are planned according to the aims and objectives of the Common European Framework and are therefore divided into A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
Students will be divided into groups by means of an entry test.
Compared to ordinary courses offered by the CLI during the academic year, intensive summer courses are characterized by some specific features:
• a reduced number of students, to favor individualized teaching and to cater for individual needs;
• an increased use of recreational activities in teaching;
• a special focus on communicative and pragmatic aspects and, as a consequence, an enhancement of all skills, especially oral, both receptive and productive;
• special attention to the cultural and local dimension, to encourage students to autonomously gain experience of the surrounding context;
• connection, introduction and/or reinforcement of activities, content and themes offered in other parts of the program (cultural seminars) to integrate the various components of the educational plan.
A selection of these seminars will be offered according to organising needs (number of students and groups, levels of knowledge of the language)
CINEMA, INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION, MUSIC, ART, LITERATURE.
A range of optional excursions and social events will be offered throughout the summer school. These are likely to include: visits to Pistoia, Torre del Lago Puccini including an evening at the theatre, and, finally, some guided tours at some museums in Pisa.
The Summer School is open to university students and professionals. Students preparing for Italian Universities enrolment may also apply (min. 18 years old).
The Italian Language and Culture Summer School aims to give its participants an experience of Italian language and culture in a unique setting. Classes will take place in via S. Maria 36, a few steps from Miracle Square, and the world famous Leaning Tower.
EUR 750: course fees
yesRegister for this course
on course website