We want to support students from Ukraine!
Are you from Ukraine and interested in attending a course this summer? Please check out your educational chances for this summer. On this page you find an overview of the possibilities for Ukrainian students or life long learners to attend summer programmes for free or for a lower price at one of our partners.
We offer fee waivers of 300 euros and grant an additional 10 scholarships (each 400 euros for accommodation) for Ukrainian students who come extra to Würzburg to attend one of our summer schools. The students have to cover their travel costs and accommodation by themselves. The registration will be done according to the principle “First come, first serve”.
We offer two free spots for Ukrainian students for our Vienna Summer Schools. Make sure to apply by 11 July. Summer Schools start at 17 July.
- Certificate of the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (BOKU University) for 5 ECTS after successful completion for the AEMS summer school and a
- Certificate of the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (BOKU University) for 7 ECTS after successful completion for the GBS summer school.
- All costs for lectures and lecture-related activities (workshops, excursions)
- All costs related to extra-curricular activities as shown in the program
- Fully furnished accommodation in an OeAD-Guesthouse with the option to extend the stay for one (1) additional week at no extra cost
- Public transport tickets for the duration of the summer school
- Catered evening events as shown in the program (Opening event, dinner at a typical Austrian restaurant)
- Some light refreshments during the lectures
- Dedicated staff to support and answer your queries
This is not included:
- Travel tickets to Vienna
- Travel insurance if needed
- Food and laundry during their stay in Austria
Costs for obtaining a visa for Austria, if needed
Habitat World offers a discount of 600 euros for all Ukrainian students and life long learners. Students will only pay 1200 euros instead of 1800 euros per person.
Free attendance in person (no registration fee) in our Summer School to students enrolled in a Ukranian University as of 2022, up to a maximum of 5 people. Selection will be made based on a first come first served basis. Travel and boarding are not included in the offer.
Thessaloniki International Media Summer Academy will provide 10 fellowships to Ukrainian Journalism students.
The Italian think tank Centro Studi sulla Cina Contemporanea offers free participation in the online summer school "EU-China Cooperation: Between Green Transition and Global Energy Competition" (18-23 July 2022) to two Ukrainian university students (MA or Phd candidates) who had to leave their country because of the war.
The Filmuni Summer School is offering a scholarship for the course "Sweet 16 - Analogue Film Camp" for Ukranian refugees who have a residency status in Germany. The scholarship is covering the participation fee. Please apply by email with a short motivational letter telling us why you would like to take part in one of the classes and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18 July.