9 July 2021
BRICS in Global Economy
The сourse is a unique opportunity to get acquainted with insights, problems, dynamics and trends of BRICS, a relatively new player in the arena of world economy and international business, to discuss challenges for traditional world economic architecture and the role of BRICS in international cooperation.
Providing a unique experience in examining the development of global business and innovation, the course combines such topics as:
- History of BRICS development and the architecture of World Economy
- BRICS as a facilitator of cooperation between country-members: results and perspectives
- BRICS and other initiatives, including 'One Belt and One Road'
- Economic development of BRICS countries
- Cross-cultural communication issues
- Current status of cooperation, trends and challenges of BRICS country-members
The course is taught by Tatiana Grishchenko, Leading Expert, St. Petersburg School of Economics and Management, International Laboratory of Intangible-driven Economy.
The course is intended for a wide audience and everyone interested in international business and global economy.
Formal requirement: 18+.
The main goal of the course is to develop advanced competency in fundamental understanding and evaluating the current and perspective situation in the world economy architecture, increase students' critical thinking competency and equip students with the practical tools, which could be applied to the real business situations.
EUR 440: EARLY BIRD RATE
EUR 455: REGULAR RATE
The fees cover registration and tuition.