26 July 2019
3E+ Summer School 2019
Our Programme offers interactive small-scale courses (max. 10 students). Our courses are designed to provide an intensive, in-depth look at your topic of study. As 3E+ is open to applicants from all over the world you will engage in discussions with a unique group of peers!
Apart from lessons, you will get to enjoy our fun and exciting Social Programme! Almost every afternoon and evening we deliver a wide range of activities. From City sightseeing tours, sport activities to all day trips outside the City of Wrocław. We arrange a variety of social events to help you get to know your colleagues and Poland better while having fun!
This offer is dedicated to all interantional students who would like to be a part of amazing summer school programme.
Choose from specialized courses:
• Auditoria Design – Architectural Acoustics
• Quality Control and Technical Evaluation of Building and Civil Engineering Structure
• Green Fuels and Environment
• Acceptance and Operating Tests of Electrical Installations and Devices
• Power Quality
• Programmable Logic Controllers PLC
• Renewable Energy Systems in Engineering Simulation
• Thermal Comfort and Renewable Energy for Low Energy Buildings
• Design Thinking for Innovation in 21st Century
• Renewable Energy Sources in Household and Power Sector
• Foundations of Quantum Information and Communication
• Ceramic Microfluidic Devices for Gas Sensing
• Lab-chip Devices Assembled with Optoelectronics
• MEMS and Mechatronic Systems with LabVIEW
• Microsystems- do you know what the MEMS are?
• Anomalous Diffusion Models with Application to Biological Data
• Introduction to Data Science with Python
EUR 950: What is included?
- lunches on weekdays;
- welcome and farewell dinner;
- trips, events and social activities;
- welcome pack.
…and not included?
- airfare and visa’s cost (if required);
- living expenses.
EUR 880: Early bird discount
We do not offer any scholarhip