11 September 2020
Enhance Your English Language Skills for Intercultural Communication
The course will include the following:
– Grammar and vocabulary development
– Common error correction
– Pronunciation, rhythm, intonation and stress
– Idiomatic and colloquial language and phrasal verbs
– Reading and writing skills
– Critical thinking activities
– Discussions on crosscultural topics and current affairs- different frameworks applied in teaching English as a foreign language;
The course is ideal for applicants of an A1-B1 level of English. Applicants who wish to improve their English level to aid further participation in Erasmus+ projects would be particularly suited to this course.
This course is open to professionals of any sector and individuals throughout the world. Through this course you will rapidly improve your English skills in a small group.
Certificate of attendance
EUR 380: Fees include two-week tuition, material and activities