18 July 2020
Business Communication Skills
The course introduces students to the basics of business communication channels, barriers and genres. Apart from covering the fundamentals of verbal and non-verbal interaction, the practical aspects of the course focus on developing skills for effective written and oral communication in business contexts. The principles and forms of organisational communication will be practiced through workshop activities, role-plays and simulations.
Jasmina Sazdovska is a college professor at the International Business School in Budapest. Having completed part of her education in London, she obtained her PhD on the topic of business presentations at the ELTE Language Pedagogy Programme. Apart from te
BA and MA students, recent graduates
• identify and overcome various types of communication barriers
• write, edit and proofread business correspondence and email
• create and structure business proposals
• plan and conduct business meetings and negotiations
• identify BATNA and ZOPA
• prepare, structure and deliver short business presentations
EUR 350: EUR 350. Early bird discount and last minute application is available. The fee includes:
- Tuition fees for the one-week course
- Course materials and equipment
- Academic programs
- Welcome reception
The course fee does not include accommodation, transportation or health insurance.
EUR 280: Early bird fee until 30 April.