2 August 2019
Oil & Gas in Energy Industry
Do you want to learn more about oil and gas trends and petroleum industry and have exciting holidays in the most beautiful city of Russia? Join this summer school!
The course provides a comprehensive overview of the oil and gas industry from upstream exploration and production to downstream refining, pumping, sales and marketing. Participants will learn all the subtleties of the processes and technologies of viscous oil extraction, oil preparation and gas recovery under the supervision of leading Russian and International professors and experts. They will gain an appreciation of industry dynamics and the key issues affecting its development and future. This course will provide a thorough foundation for understanding the changing "Oil & Gas" industry dynamics.
Participants will enjoy a hands-on experience through a variety of individual and team exercises and projects, with the opportunity to exchange views and skills with a diverse group of industry peers.
Contact persons - coordinators: Mrs. Alena Aleshina (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mrs. Ekaterina Sokolova (email@example.com).
The course is opened for Russian and foreign Bachelor, Master and PhD students with specialized background in Oil (Petroleum) or Gas Engineering.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation at the end of the summer school and all necessary documentation to validate the course at their home university.
EUR 740: The participation fee includes tuition fee, course material, company visit and cultural program. Tuition fee is fixed in rubles (55 000 RUB for 3 weeks and 40 000 RUB for 2 weeks) and in EUR depends on a currency exchange rate and can vary.
The cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city;
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art;
- Trip to Peterhof, world famous for its fountains;
- Picnic at the seashore of the Gulf of Finland where students can enjoy Russian style barbecue;
- Excursion to beautiful suburbs near St. Petersburg with the palaces' visit. Pushkin / Pavlovsk / Oranienbaum;
- Campus tour;
- Russian language & culture class;
- Closing Ceremony in art space.
Early Bird fee till 1st of May. No scholarships