30 August 2019
International Business Analysis
If you are keen on business analytics and are open to new challenges in the most beautiful city of Russia just join this course!
The goal of this course is to connect student’s knowledge and skills in economics, management and international relations with the special characteristics of business dealing in Russia and to give an insight into the Russian business climate, mentality and culture.
International Business AnalysisOpen Your Mind to RussiaBusiness and Entrepreneurship
The course combines academic and practical training, including team working, discussions, cases, meetings with professionals from Russian and international companies.
The cultural program includes:
- Excursion to the palace and park at Peterhof (also known as Petrodvorets) – the one of St. Petersburg’s most famous and popular tourist attractions.
- A boat city tour is likely to be the most romantic of all the excursions designed to acquaint students with the beauty of St. Petersburg from the water and to let them see a new antique image of the city.
Coordinator: Ms. Ekaterina Burova (email@example.com)
The course is opened for Russian and foreign Bachelor and Master Degree students.
- Good command of English is required. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 year of University level studies.
EUR 450: It includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to companies and cultural program.