26 July 2019
International Human Resource Management
Program provides a unique chance to study in Saint-Petersburg. The purpose of the program is to provide students with knowledge on aspects of International Human Resource Management. Within two weeks of this Summer School international students and Russian students are going to study and learn multi-cultural aspects of International Human Resource Management. A distinctive feature of the program is a consideration of such aspects as teamwork in the global market, managerial skills in the context of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and current trends in this area.
Various training methods and interactive study methods are used during Summer School module. Depending on the representation of the cultures in the class different tools of intercultural management are proposed.
The cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city.
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art.
- Pub Quiz in the city center of St. Petersburg.
- Visit to the “Baltika” Brewery/"Coca-Cola" factory where students can learn about the construction and logistic peculiarities of the plant.
- Excursion to Peterhof palace-ensemble with picturesque gardens, a countless number of fountains and giant golden statues.
- Picnic at the seashore of the Gulf of Finland where students can enjoy Russian style barbecue (optional, for extra price).
- Excursion to Pushkin, former tzar summer residence famous for its palace and park ensemble. Students will visit the outstanding Catherine Palace with glorious Amber room (optional, for extra price).
DSc, prof. Olga Kalinina
DSc, prof. Alexander Kozlov
PhD, associate prof. Oksana Evseeva
PhD, associate prof. Svetlana Evseeva
guest lecturers from companies
Students are expected to have at least 1 year of university-level studies;
EUR 450: Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to companies and cultural program.