3 April 2020
Study like a Russian - Get to know Culture, Economics and Business in real Russia
In the focus of the Study Tour:
- Russian culture and sightseeing;
- Get in shape and positive thinking day;
- Distant networking module and teamwork with poster presentations
- GSEM UrFU: meet people and discover facilities;
- Lectures and master-classes from GSEM UrFU faculty;
- Business day: case-studies and field visit from corporate partner;
- Research Day – participate in Spring’ Research Days and discuss your ideas;
- Every day Russian language learning and speaking experience.
- International short-term programmes in GSEM: FACTS & FIGURES:
Number of annual programmes — 3;
Experience of organization — 11 years;
Number of participants — 650+;
Number of nationalities — 43;
Number of countries — 39;
Want to come back and recommend friends — 100%.
WHAT DO PARTICIPANTS VALUE:
- high quality of lectures
- real Practice Value of projects
- taste of Research
- mindfulness and True Russian Welcome off the beaten track
- feeling of the international spirit of business
- warm welcome
- seeing real Russia
The programme includes:
- Distant module: 23-27 of March, 2020
- On-campus programme: 30 of March - 03 of April, 2020
Zhanna Belyaeva, Head of BA International Economics and Business, GSEM UrFU
Bachelor and Master students considering opportunities of international education experience and interested in discovering the real Russia.
The programme will give you understanding of the real Russian culture between the East and the West and business along with opportunities of education at GSEM UrFU.
Participants get 5 ECTS certificate (distant + on-campus modules).
EUR 250: General
EUR 200: For partner institutions
No scholarships available