7 July 2021
Health, Safety and Environment
Due to the covid-19 outbreak, this course has been postponed to 2021.
Programme is focused on various aspects of:
- Occupational Safety
- Major-Accident Risk Assessment
- Fire and Explosion Protection
Lectures consist of brief theoretical fundamentals followed by practical workshops, games, case studies, excursions and laboratory experiments. The course includes schooling and also sport and sightseeing. Students have a great opportunity to see the industrial sights and beautiful natural areas, try out sport facilities within the university campus as well as experience local culture and Colours of Ostrava.
Course leader: prof. Dr. Ing. Aleš Bernatík
Contact person: Ing. et Ing. Barbora Dvořáková / Barbora Dvorakova
The course is intended for students of the Master degree programmes or students from of 3rd or 2nd year of Bachelor programmes with some knowledge of HSE management who are interested in safety and security issues.
The attendees will gain the following competences:
• Broaden their knowledge in HSE management
• Apply the theoretical knowledge in real situation in industrial companies
• Gain new skills in HSE sphere.
• Share knowledge and build network among the students
• Develop cultural awareness and open-mindedness.
• Develop critical thinking and, problem solving abilities
• Experience interactive teaching methods for education in HSE sphere
EUR 0: Free of charge