14 August 2020
FLA: UX & Product Design Weekonline course
A 5-day online experience specially created for seasoned Product Design and UX professionals, Creative Directors and Heads of Design.
About this Event:
This online programme created for them who looking for new approaches, tools and fresh case studies.
Boost your knowledge about the branding process and strategy by learning from the top people in the industry. Spend a week with branding professionals from around the world, discussing hot topics and sharing your own approaches.
You will learn:
- How to approach product and UX strategy in a multi-product company
- How Spotify approaches research and why accessibility and empathy are big parts of it
- How Service and Product can be designed together
- What design leadership looks like in a digital world
- How do the world’s best design team and companies work: processes, workspaces and culture
- Latest methodologies and tools for creating new products and services
- How to translate branding to digital and product design
- How to grow and manage design teams successfully
If you are tired of basic webinars and theoretical courses, welcome to the place where content is carefully curated to give you the maximum practical learning and advanced skills.
- Creative directors and heads of design departments
- Product designers, UX and visual designers
- Design managers and team leads
- UX researchers and Service Designers
- Heads and VPs of Product
EUR 399: Price includes: all content, Q&As, community discussions, reading list, course completion certificate. You will require 60-90 minutes per day to complete the experience.