22 July 2022
on course website
Periodontal Regeneration: The Alpha and The Omega
NOTICE: Due to the persistence of restrictions on student mobility and on-site teaching activities, the Summer School "Periodontal Regeneration: The Alpha and The Omega" has to be cancelled for this year.
The Summer School will be held in 2022.
New dates and new application deadline will be published in October 2021.
The course will focus on all regenerative techniques employed in modern periodontal treatment.
It will cover all aspects of periodontal management from diagnosis and assessment to the surgical treatments with a unique and dedicated focus to Periodontal Regeneration.
The course will create a full understanding of the biological wound healing, clinical indications and techniques to treat dierent clinical problems, such as infrabony defects, furcation defects, or even complex periodontal defects using case studies and other exercises and simulation.
The course will be highly interactive, and participants are encouraged to bring along their cases for group discussion.
Should the restrictions on student mobility and on-site teaching activities persist, the program will be canceled.
Prof. Filippo Graziani
Graduates in Dentistry
The course will provide specic skills for dental practitioners and give insight to the scholars in terms of research:
- To Perform a correct diagnosis and assessment of the need for regeneration
- To Choose the appropriate surgical technique
- To Manage pre-surgically the regenerative site
- To Perform dierent types of surgical aps
- To discern among dierent regenerative biomaterials
- To Explore new techniques
- How to understand literature
- How to explore clinical trials in regeneration
- How to detect research needs and evolution
EUR 250: tuition fees
availableRegister for this course
on course website