23 July 2021
Design Thinking, Creativity and Innovationonline course
The course explores the importance of innovation to business success and considers current trends in technology, society, consumer expectations and the workforce. It examines strategies for enabling innovation, applies design thinking methodology to address customer pain points and identify opportunities for change and overcoming obstacles to change.
Bodolica Virginia, American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
1. Design an action plan for managing change and innovation in a specific organizational
2. Apply design thinking principles in order to propose innovation solution to customer
3. Apply innovation management and creativity techniques to drive change in a specific
4. Formulate and implement innovation strategies in organizations and address
resistance to change.
Certificate of Attendance: awarded at the end of the summer school to all students who complete the 3-week programme.
Transcript of records (with credits and grades): awarded only to students who complete all course obligations and pass the final examination.
EUR 500: What is included?
- tuition for online synchronous lectures and access to all course materials/software/platforms;
- non-refundable registration/administrative fee,
- Certificate of Attendance and Transcript of records;
- professional administrative support before, during and after the programme;
- some organized activities during the programme to foster the intercultural experience.