23 July 2021
Innovation, Markets and Technological Developmentonline course
Understand and analyze the impact of technological development on the dynamics of the
markets and industries, especially in light of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Familiarize and increase your knowledge on the process of innovation and identify
resulting opportunities in the market.
Comprehend the incredible role of design thinking in the value creation process.
Identify the elements of the business model necessary to take advantage of the
opportunities in the market.
Develop a strategy of innovation that integrates technology, markets, and the industrial
Smith Joseph, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico
Certificate of Attendance: awarded at the end of the summer school to all students who complete the 3-week programme.
Transcript of records (with credits and grades): awarded only to students who complete all course obligations and pass the final examination.
EUR 500: What is included?
- tuition for online synchronous lectures and access to all course materials/software/platforms;
- non-refundable registration/administrative fee,
- Certificate of Attendance and Transcript of records;
- professional administrative support before, during and after the programme;
- some organized activities during the programme to foster the intercultural experience.