5 July 2024
Marketing management process
• Marketing information and intelligence
• Marketing implementation
• Evaluation and control strategies
• Market entry timing and competitive positioning strategies
• Customer relationship management
• Marketing communication management
• Marketing in crisis and service recovery strategies
Amaury Leclercq de la Baume, Marketing, Communication, and International Business
Development consultant. 20+ years marketing and sales experience in various EU countries
Undergraduate students and graduate students. Young professionals welcome
1. Recognise and evaluate the assumptions underlying traditional models within marketing,
demonstrating through appropriate concepts, frameworks and models.
2. Appreciate, argue and demonstrate the relevance, role and value of customer focus and
satisfaction through appropriate concepts, frameworks and models.
3. Appreciate and evaluate the principles and role of strategic and operational positioning using
appropriate applications, concepts, frameworks and examples.
4. Appraise and evaluate the conceptual and practical utility of marketing planning.
5. Analyse and evaluate the components and processes of marketing strategies and programmes.
6. Recognise and determine the nature of implementation and barriers faced in strategic change
demonstrating through appropriate concepts, models and frameworks.
7. Illustrate and suggest a conceptually justifiable and pragmatic programme of market-led strategic
change and demonstrate through the selection and appropriate application of techniques and
tools of change.
4 ECTS / 2 US credits
EUR 600: Tuition fee: 700€ for free movers. 100€ discount on tuition fee if you complete your application before March 15, 2024.
No tuition fees for students nominated by a partner university.
EUR 100: 100 euro administrative charges for all students (non refundable)