9 July 2021
on course website
Cross-cultural School on Marketing and Entrepreneurshipblended course
The program takes focus on the aspects of the global entrepreneurship involving cross-cultural marketing tools. Team up with students who joined the Summer School from all over the world, set the target market and develop a product and communication strategy for the international market with the tools you will master during your studies supported by our team of marketing management professionals.
The program will also include guest seminars of experts in the field of international marketing and e-commerce.
During the school lectures, case studies and workshops will be provided to students to let them master tools of cross-cultural marketing and entrepreneurship.
Skills and competence to be acquired by students:
- Cross-cultural marketing
- Consumer behavior and market research
Deadline for registration
Online format: June 21, 2021
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: May 25, 2021
- for non-EU nationals: April 26, 2021
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Provided only for the Hybrid or the Tailor-made formats:
- on campus at the university dormitory
- off-campus at partner hostels in the city center
Details of the options and booking procedures will be discussed with each applicant individually.
Professors and lecturers:
- Vladimir Shchegolev, Associate Professor, Director of the Graduate School of Technology Entrepreneurship IAMT;
- Alexei Trykov, Assistant Professor.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English.
- Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
EUR 220: Online format: 220 Euro
Hybrid format: 220 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invition)
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits (mailed by post in case of the online format of the Summer School).
- If you take 2 programs in one season you get a 10% discount per each course;
- If you take 3 or more programs in one season you get a 15% discount per each course;
- If you are an alumni of any previous course in the last 5 years you get a 10% discount for any summer program;
- If you are an SPbPU student you get a 20% discount for any summer course;
- If you are a student of any other Russian university you get a 15% discount for any summer program.
on course website