21 July 2023
Global Business Summer Programme in the UK
This intensive 4 weeks program is a chance to learn from 2 of the top Business Schools in Europe: Audencia Business School (Nantes, France) and Southampton Business School (Southampton, UK). For 4 weeks, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from professors from around the world and to enjoy both France and the UK with food, accommodation, and social activities included. At the end of the summer program, you will get a joint certificate and earn 12 credits ECTS credits towards your degree, choosing from a selection of different topics that interest you from E-sport to cryptocurrency, sustainable development, intercultural leadership and so on.
Schedule (June 26 to July 21):
• Week 1: ‘Hot topics’ for managers (Audencia Business School, FRANCE)
• Week 2: Managers 2.0 (Audencia Business School, FRANCE)
• Week 3 and 4: The Emerging global business landscape: A closer look at money issues, brand development & strategic development (Southampton Business School, UK)
• Social and cultural activities will be organized in France and the UK to provide students with the chance to get to know each other, their professors and to discover the local area. In France: visit Cointreau’s distillery and the Mont St Michel (subject to change). In the UK: trips to Winchester, Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyard the heart of London, Stonehenge…
Lecturers from all around the world; various subjects available
Undergraduate/Masters' degree students. Young professionals welcome.
To ensure you can make the most of our program, we recommend your English language competency to be equivalent to at least IELTS 5.5/ CEFR B2.
Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Earn 12 ECTS credits towards your degree, choosing from a selection of different topics that interest you.
Learn from top institutions teachers
Discover France and the UK while making friends with people from all around the world
EUR 5100: Price includes:
• 5 business courses
• one company visit
• Accommodation in Nantes (13 nights) and in Southampton (14 nights)
• Most meals (breakfast-lunch at Audencia; breakfast, lunch & some dinners at Southampton from Monday to Friday)
• Social events: trips and excursions
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and indicate which university you are from, if relevant