14 July 2023
Transfer Pricing, a Growing International Business Profession
This course will provide an introduction to Transfer Pricing, which is a growing profession in international business.
This course will:
- define transfer pricing and the need for transfer pricing professionals and consultants due to international tax implications;
- identify the main issues in transfer pricing and processes for conducting a complete transfer pricing analysis/report;
- review the OECD guidance available to us for analyzing nonarm’s length transactions;
- cover when and how to apply the five defined transfer pricing methods of analysis;
- require role playing for strategic analysis from both a corporation and tax authority perspective;
- work through case studies of increasing complexity.
EUR 346: EU/EEA citizens
EUR 730: NON-EU/EEA citizens
No scholarships available