23 June 2023
Many people dislike working in teams, but teamwork is an historical part of organizations, and is here to stay. Working in teams can be easier when you know how to develop functional teams focused on getting the work done and getting along. This course is designed to prepare students with the skills and knowledge needed to lead high-performing teams. When you complete this class, you will understand team dynamics and how to lead a team toward successful completion of its goals.
Margaret A. Thompson, Ph.D., Professor of Management, Clayton State University, Atlanta Metro Area, USA
undergraduate / graduate students / young professionals
• Identify and explain the basic theories and concepts of team leadership.
• Examine and describe team leadership communication strategies and techniques.
• Identify and explain how to lead a team through stages of development.
• Analyze problems (dysfunctions) of working in a team, and realize solutions.
• Evaluate team and self-performance, and identify ways to improve performance.
EUR 500: 500 euro tuition fees + 100 euro admin fees (non refundable) for free movers
EUR 100: 100 euro admin fees for all students