27 July 2023
Experiential Marketing & Influence in a Phygital World
- Raise students’ awareness of the key role of influence in Marketing and Sales.
- Teach participants how consumers are influenced during their decision process.
- Develop open-mindedness about new approach in marketing.
- Illustrate theories through simulations and examples drawn from various sectors.
- Improve performance through digitalization by using a transformation initiative.
For any information, please contact email@example.com
Courses are open to Undergraduate and Graduate students
To facilitate understanding, students should have basic notions of sales and communication, consumer behavior and social media. No additional knowledge is required.
For non-native speakers of English, B2 (CEFR) or equivalent (TOEFL IBT 72, IELTS 5.0, TOEIC 750) is highly recommended.
Participants should be able to:
- To know when and how to apply the main theories of influence.
- To define a differentiated experiential marketing strategy
- To implement influencer communication and trigger positive WOM for their brand
- To create transformative online strategies and lead their target audience in a desire direction
- To design technology-driven tactics for consumer engagement and apply change methods and tool to improve user experience using insights from behavioural and neuroscience.
6 ECTS Credits
30 class-hours + Independent learning hours
EUR 1175: Early bird for application before 30, April 2023 : € 1025 (regular fee)
EUR 825: Partner University fee (please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org) to check eligibility.
Early bird for application before 30, April 2023 : € 675 (Partner University fee)