21 July 2023
on course website
Crisis Management & Business Continuityonline course
One of the most important issue that businesses are focused on in is risk (“the effect of uncertainty on objectives”). Risk refers to both positive (opportunities) and negative (threats) impact of various events on an organization’s functioning and its objectives. The
turbulent environment calls for crisis management – both prevention and response aspects. Within the framework of crisis management, there is a plenty of activities aimed at ensuring the continuity of the organization's operations, underpinned by the concept of organizational resilience. The main goal for Participants is to acquire knowledge and skills about crisis management concept with focusing on practical microeconomic issue like business continuity management and strengthening organizational resilience. By the end of this course Participants should have gained an improved understanding of crisis management phases, activities within business continuity management system, elements of organizational resilience and actions to strengthen it.
ZAPŁATA Sławomir, Poznań University of Economics and Business, Poland
Master students as well as recent graduates and young professionals who wish to acquire new knowledge in specific areas
Plan of knowledge:
1. Understanding of crisis management process, phases, prevention and reaction activities.
2. Familiarization with the content of ISO international standards that minimize business risk (risk-based-thinking ISO 9001, business continuity ISO 22301, risk management ISO 31000).
3. Awareness of components of organizational resilience.
Plan of skills:
1. Link organizational activities with crisis management phases.
2. Characterize business continuity management systems (goals, scope, requirements).
3. Create documentation as part of the business continuity management system.
4. Indicate how to strengthen elements of organizational resilience.
Plan of social competence:
1. Can effectively work in a team.
2. Demonstrates, discusses and argues the results of individual and group work.
Participants can receive the following certificates:
- Certificate of Attendance: awarded to all participants who have completed the full online programme.
- Transcript of Records (with credits and grades): awarded only to participants who complete all course requirements and pass the final examination.
EUR 500: You can find more information on our website.
None.Register for this course
on course website