5 July 2024
Summer Course on European Antitrust Law
This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the basics of EU antitrust law and a comprehensive update on the latest developments in each field.
Participants will be able to deepen their knowledge through case studies and workshops.
Participants will also have the opportunity to attend a hearing at the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg. The maximum number of places for the visit is 35. Places will be allocated on “first come, first served” basis
Practitioners seeking a thorough overview of European antitrust law and its latest trends.
- Key concepts of competition policy and economics
- Methods for defining the relevant market
- Practical illustration of the rules applicable to vertical and horizontal agreements
- Cartels, information exchange, tacit collusion, and oligopoly issues
- The abuse of a dominant market position
- Anticompetitive practices in the digital economy
- Public and private enforcement of antitrust rules
- Theory and practice of dawn raids
- The Commission’s leniency policy
EUR 1290: Standard
EUR 967: EU and ERA patrons
Young lawyers and other groups
Early registration discounts
10 % by 01.06.2024
20 % by 01.05.2024