5 July 2024
Summer Course on European Intellectual Property Law
This course will provide a thorough introduction to European intellectual property law.
Participants in the summer course will have the opportunity to visit the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg. The number of places is limited.
Private lawyers, patent attorneys, judges and other practitioners seeking an introduction to European intellectual property law.
- EU and international legal framework
- Trade marks and designs, including the EU design reform
- Geographical indications and its EU reform on handicraft products
- Copyright and the digital age
- Patent law, SPCs, the Unified Patent Court and patent litigation
- Intellectual property exhaustion and parallel trade
- Intellectual property licensing
- Cross-border litigation and enforcement of intellectual property rights
Training methods will include presentations, case studies and workshops.
EUR 1290: Standard
EUR 967: EU and ERA patrons
Young lawyers and other groups
Early registration discount
10 % by 01.06.2024
20 % by 01.05.2024