13 September 2024
Summer Course on European Information Technology Lawonline course
This course will provide a thorough introduction to European information technology law and internet regulation in the European Union.
Private lawyers, judges, prosecutors, ministry officials and other practitioners seeking an introduction to European information technology law.
- Role, responsibility, and accountability of online platforms
- Regulating e-commerce in Europe
- Information technologies and intellectual property law
- EU legal framework applicable to data: sui generis protection of databases, trade secrets protection, free flow of data, data privacy in the digital world, data concentration
- Online and smart contracts
- Private international law and information technologies
Training methods will include presentations, case studies and workshops.
EUR 930: Standard
EUR 697: EU and ERA patrons
Young lawyers and other groups
Early registration discount
10 % by 09.08.2024
20 % by 09.07.2024