13 September 2024
Summer Course on European Public Procurement Law
This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the basics of EU public procurement law and a comprehensive update on the latest developments in the field.
Participants in the summer course will have the opportunity to visit the Court of Justice of the EU in Luxembourg. The maximum number of places for the visit is 35. Places will be allocated on “first come, first served” basis.
Who should attend?
Practitioners dealing with public procurement law.
- Essential concepts and underlying principles in public procurement
- Substantive criteria in public procurement
- Public sector and utilities procurement
- Concessions and PPPs
- Remedies and enforcement
- Procurement by EU Institutions and bodies
- Strategic procurement
- Interplay with competition and State aid rules
- International aspects
- Procurement process simulation
EUR 1290: Standard
EUR 967: EU and ERA patrons
Young lawyers and other groups
Early registration discounts
10 % by 09.08.2024
20 % by 09.07.2024