10 July 2015
The Macroeconomics of Financial Globalization
Alberto Martin, Senior Researcher at the Center for Research in International Economics (CREI), an Adjunct Professor at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, a Research Professor at the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
Graduate students as well as more senior researchers willing to brush up their knowledge and expose themselves to the latest advances in academic research.
- Financial globalization: the facts
- Macroeconomic effects of financial globalization: conventional view and evidence
- Rethinking the convention: a workhorse model of capital flows and financial frictions
- Policy implications: the case for capital controls
- Causes and consequences of global imbalances
- Capital flows, the financial crisis of 2007-08, and Europe’s banking woes.
At the conclusion of the BMSS2015, participants will receive a diploma certifying attendance
EUR 1100: Regular fee
EUR 600: Student fee
See information on registration and discounts at http://www.crei.cat/summer.php