9 August 2019
The School provides the opportunity to attend intensive academic program, which is composed of different lectures in electrical engineering with experience from professors and experts from the Russian Federation and European countries, with different opinions and approach.
1. Contribution of Renewable Energies to the Electric Power Supply.
2. Theoretical Aspects of Smart Grid.
3. Grid Integration of Renewable Energies (with Smart or Micro Grids and other options).
Contact persons - coordinators: Mrs. Alena Aleshina (email@example.com), Mrs. Ekaterina Sokolova (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The course is opened for Russian and foreign Bachelor and Master Degree students with specialized background in Electrical Engineering
EUR 785: The participation fee includes tuition fee, course material, company visit and cultural program. Tuition fee is fixed in rubles (55 000 RUB) and in EUR depends on a currency exchange rate and can vary.
The cultural program includes:
- excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art;
- excursion to Peterhof (one of the most beautiful suburbs of St. Petersburg.