10 August 2018
Become an independent self-starter and develop your own business.
Do you want to transform your idea into a promising business model? Then we are looking for you!
Forget about traditional business plans and become familiar with new start-up methods like The Golden Circle, Business Model Generation, The Lean Start-up etc. During this course, you are going to transform your idea into a feasible and scalable business model. A team of business developers, successful entrepreneurs and coaches are ready to share their knowledge and experience with you.
During this week you will:
• Develop your idea into an innovation for the market, find your target group and define the organizational conditions for your start-up
• Determine what type of entrepreneur you are with the help of several professional tests
• Learn everything about different business models and find the best match for your idea
• Identify the market, your competitors and your target group
• Discover where and how to find your customers and find out what they are willing to pay for your product/service
• Learn how to sell yourself and your product/service
As this course is intense and time-consuming we expect you to be dedicated and work hard.
Yvonne de Jong and Martijn Derkzen
You should have at least completed secondary education and be admissible to or enrolled in higher education.
All courses are taught in English. You should have a good command of English to actively participate in group discussions and be able to do a presentation. We strongly recommend that your command of the English language matches IELTS level 6.0 or higher.
At the beginning of this course you will start with an idea to start up your own business. During the week you will develop a complete business model that you will pitch at the end of the week to our jury of business experts.
You will receive a Certificate and Transcript of Record, if you accomplish the course(s) successfully.
EUR 400: The fee does not include charges for city trips and accommodation