28 January 2022
Project Management for Sustainable Developmentblended course
TWe invite you to get acquainted with the fascinating world of project management, where you will learn the methods of project planning and implementation, the features of project team management, risk management tools and, of course, modern software used by project managers around the world. In modern conditions, project management competencies are becoming necessary for both top managers and ordinary employees. We will create effective teams together, master soft skills together with practicing specialists of project management tools, learn to work in conditions of future uncertainty. Become an effective project manager in a team of like-minded people in January 2022! Practical and lecture classes will be held synchronously in the mode of live communication with professors and classmates. Recordings of classes will be available on the SPbPU platform within 1 month after the end of the course.
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
- Knowledge in the field of economics and management corresponding to the first two years of the Bachelor of Management program;
- Good knowledge of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 year of University level studies.
EUR 270: Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to company and cultural program.