26 July 2019
International Marketing of High Technology Products and Innovations
Master's level course by LUT University.
The main topics of the course:
- Strategy and corporate culture in high tech firms.
- Partnerships and alliances.
- Marketing research in high tech markets.
- Understanding high tech customers.
- Product development and management issues in high tech markets.
- Pricing considerations in high tech markets.
- Advertising and promotion in high tech markets.
Contact person of the LUT Summer School: Mrs. Veronika Kojo, email@example.com.
Master's-level students of business administration from all over the world.
The aims of the course are:
- Distinguish the special characteristics of high technology marketing environment (like the type of innovation, market and technology uncertainties, network externalities) and assess external high technology environments (e.g. relating to competitive landscape, consumer behavior, markets) in global scale.
- Evaluate and justify marketing strategies in high technology environments.
- Make marketing decisions in high technology environments.
EUR 895: For students from partner universities: 3–4 weeks: tuition EUR 895 + accommodation EUR 500; 2 weeks: tuition EUR 695 + accommodation EUR 400.
EUR 995: For students from non-partner universities: 3–4 weeks: tuition EUR 995 + accommodation EUR 500; for 2 weeks: tuition EUR 795 + accommodation EUR 400.