21 August 2018
The objective of risk management is to identify those risks that can lead to business failure and to implement effective strategies to manage them. This holds for any business sector but perhaps more for finance, innovation, information technologies, infrastructure projects, and programs and policies. We will share with you fundamental concepts of risk management that enable you to understand their relevance not only to your own business undertakings but to our society.
- Identify a range of definitions of risk and risk management
- Describe the key benefits of risk management
- List the characteristic of a risk that need to be identified to provide a comprehensive risk description
- Summarize the range of standard techniques for risk assessment, analysis, and management
- Describe the key stages and components in the risk management process
- Summarize the various specialized areas and approaches to risk management
EUR 750: Our fee is an all-in package consisting the following components:
- A stay at the inspirational campus of the University of Twente
- Course participation
- Course materials
- A tent to sleep in (included: air mattress, flashlight, pillow and sleeping bag)
- Food (breakfast, lunch and evening meal)
- Free entry to the UT Sport Centre
EUR 750: Starting from 10 March 2018 the price is € 750 EUR. After 10 June 2018 the fee is € 875.
No scholarships offered! Please check your current/home university!